Find out all the film, series and sports releases coming this month on ViX Premium, the streaming service. Streaming of the TelevisaUnivision conglomerate that boasts The programming more spacious in Spanish never offered by any other platform. The catalog includes films, series, novels and children's programs as well as news and live sports.
How much does the ViX Premium subscription cost?
The platform gives you free access to selected content. If you want to enjoy the full offering in Mexico, you can try ViX Premium as part of a subscription promotion monthly 99 pesos for the first six months (then 119 pesos) or Annual fee of 499 pesos for the first year.
The platform allows up to three simultaneous users on the same account and is compatible with devices such as mobile phones, tablets, computers and smart screens.
You might also be interested in the premieres of:
NOTE: The following list only includes the releases that will be released in Mexico this month. This week's premieres are highlighted in yellow.
Premiere of films and series on ViX Premium (February 2024)
- Dad or Mom (02/16/2024). Dorencia and Vicente are a perfect couple, a pair of high achievers who have always done everything to be successful in their job and were also the best parents. That's why they decided on the perfect divorce. When Florencia and Vicente receive a great job offer, they must decide who will stay with the children, turning their lives into a nightmare. The two will be able to do anything to NOT get custody of their children, who, after seeing their parents at war, will do anything to make this family survive. It is war and there is no ceasefire. THIS WEEK
SERIES / TELENOVELS
- Lalola (02/02/2024). It tells the story of a successful man who believes he can use women to satisfy his ego. One day she wakes up with a woman's body and then tries to reverse it and return to her original body, all while trying to protect her job and her relationship with her daughter, mother and best friend. In this new reality, LaLola must suffer the consequences of machismo and relearn everything from walking to work and, most importantly, the true meaning of love.
Sports on ViX Plus (February 2024)
ViX Plus offers the following sports program in Mexico this month:
- Liga MX Clausura 2024. Liga MX, the premier league championship in Mexican football, continues its new season with the 2024 Clausura tournament. The tournament will feature exciting matches featuring all of the league's best teams such as América, Cruz Azul, Monterrey, Pumas and Tigres and more.
- Liga MX Femenil. Mexico's premier women's soccer league continues with the 2024 Clausura tournament.
- N.B.A. The NBA will be present every other Tuesday for the remainder of the regular season. Sports fans will enjoy watching the world's best basketball players compete for a playoff spot and the coveted NBA trophy.
- Colombian League First A. The Colombian professional league Liga BetPlay Dimayor will resume operations as the country's most important football tournament.
What other exclusive content can I find on ViX?
Here we remind you of other ViX Plus original series and movies added to the catalog since the original release on July 21, 2022 in Mexico:
- María Félix: The Ladybiographical series about the legendary Mexican actress with Sandra Echeverría.
- Killer womena new version of Killer women.
- frozen eggsfifth and final film in the successful Huevocartoon animated series.
- The Show: Chronicle of a Murder, Documentary series that explores all the versions, controversies, theories and complications of this case that dominated the media and social conversations.
- The legend of the Chaneques, seventh part of the saga Legends by Anima Estudios.
- This is me, Gloria TreviBioseries inspired by Gloria de los Ángeles Treviño Ruíz.
- The golden roosterAdaptation of the short novel by Juan Rulfo with José Ron y Lucero.
- The marked hour, Remake of the 80s anthology horror series.
- His name was Pedro Infante.a bioseries starring Mario Morán that chronicles the life of the most famous actor from the Golden Age of Mexican cinema.
- Radical (01/26/2024). Eugenio Derbez plays a teacher in a Mexican border town plagued by neglect, corruption and violence and tries a radical new method to awaken the curiosity and perhaps even the genius of his students.
Remember that those who subscribe will also be able to access more than 20 live channels including: Las Estrellas, Foro TV, Canal 5, Golden, TUDN, Telehit, Tlnovela and DC Comedia.